Friday, August 31, 2007

In Memory, Cici.

Not the first, not the last, but always remembered.
Cici, many of my happiest moments have been spent with you.
I will always feel greatly indebted.
A pleasure, a treasure, a much loved friend and companion.

Time has passed by, but my memories will always remain, you will never be forgotten.
Thank you for all our togetherness you are the best friend I ever had.
Thank you for the laughs, you were a great character, remembered with love.

You taught me love, laughter, patience and nobility.
You are missed every single day.
We share so many happy moments, golden recollections, never close in mind and heart.

You were not my whole life, but you made my lives whole.
I look forward to that day when we will meet again, to be together, forever.
In memory of my lovely Cici, may she finally be at peace.
Ameen.

No comments: